Acrylic plexiglas lectern DYANA BLACK
Acrylic perspex plexiglas event lectern model: DYANA BLACK for all kinds of conferences, fairs, press conferences, electoral campaigns, and other utilities.
With bracket for logo placement or space reserved for messages, designs or others. Includes intermediate shelf and pre-installation for microphones - cables on top and bottom.
Made entirely of high-quality noble materials: transparent and black perspex plates of high thickness and resistance (Plexiglas - PMMA). Body structure in a single piece with exclusive construction techniques and processed with high precision laser technology.
- Total height: 125 cm.
- Top plate: 65 x 45 cm.
- Logo bracket: 65 x 15/16 cm
- Base: 45 x 38 cm.
- Diameter of upper holes pre-installed micros: 23.6 mm. + Double mini bottom drill: 3 mm.
This product is shipped in a PALLET.
It is not possible to deliver to a floor or plant. Standard delivery is carried out on the street door, in warehouses or premises with access for PALETS tickets.
In order to receive this product in a flat or plant please contact us before placing your order.
- We perform digital printing of logos, images or designs for placement on the gusset and / or body of the lectern
- We have accessories for microphones
- We make special wooden transport boxes or metal trolleys with wheels.
- Contact us for options on event stands.
Format and shipping:
- National shipments are made only on a pallet.
- NO DELIVERIES ARE MADE IN FLOORS OR BUILDING PLANTS.
- FREE SHIPPING
At Faberplast® we are manufacturers, if you need custom Acrylic lectern plexiglas events (Plexiglas®-PMMA), contact us and we will quickly send you your budget. We work any quantity and all in record time. And now we also manufacture our products with 100% plexiglas recycled.
- It is recommended to clean transparent acrylic perspex products (Plexiglas®-pmma) only with neutral soap and a soft cellulose paper.
- It is not advisable to use products with alcohol or alcohol derivatives on plexiglas pieces to maintain the original state of the material.
- For more information see maintenance and cleaning tips and help page